Thursday, August 14, 2014

Email Hacker v3.4.6 Review

What is Email Hacker v3.4.6

Email Hacker is an advanced email hacking tool developed and created by www.email-hack.com. They claim their software is capable of hacking a large number of different email account passwords, including some of the web's most popular email services, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. In this post I am going to review Email Hacker and share the results with you!

Testing Email Hacker v3.4.6

After carefully inspecting Email Hacker's website and reading it's claimed specifications I decided to download Email Hacker and try it myself. The download process is pretty straightforward, I just clicked on one of the multiple download buttons and the download started.



Email Hacker is pretty small so the download was quick on my standard DSL line. After the download was complete, I installed Email Hacker v3.4.6 and ran it. I was pleased to be greeted by an easy and pleasant interface. According to the developers, Email Hacker is by far the easiest email hacking tool or email hacking method on the Internet and after seeing it for myself, I agree! I typed into the target box the email address I wanted to hack and clicked on the recover password button to get it started.


I am pleased to report that the target email address was successfully hacked and that Email Hacker v3.4.6 successfully passed the test! I did identify one problem however which I discuss below.

Claims VS Actual Results

On Email Hacker's homepage at www.email-hack.com the developers boldly claim that Email Hacker v3.4.6 is capable of hacking an email password in under 2 minutes. This claim is false. After repeated tests with Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo Mail accounts, the average time Email Hacker took to hack each one was about 15-17 minutes for each account. This still makes Email Hacker the fastest way to hack email passwords on the Internet but is a far cry from the 2 minute claim made by the developers. This however is not an issue unless you're interested in hacking a very large volume of email passwords.

Conclusion

After extensively testing Email Hacker v3.4.6 and successfully hacking over 10 email passwords through it, I can safely say that Email Hacker actually works!

Email Hacker v3.4.6 is Real & Functional

1 comment:

  1. Amazing software, thanks for your great review. I would just like to add that I didn't face the time problem you mentioned. I managed to hack my wife's Hotmail password almost instantly. Another problem however that you didn't mention is that even though email hacker is supposed to be free, only the trial is free. In order to view my wife's hacked password I had to pay. It's a small price however for what I got and furthermore, it's a one time fee for unlimited hacking!

    ReplyDelete