Monday, August 18, 2014

Account Hacker v3.9.9 Review

Account Hacker v3.9.9 Review - Is Account Hacker Real or Fake?

A couple of weeks ago a hacking tool called Account Hacker caught my attention. I was intrigued by the claims they made on their website (www.account-hacker.com); i.e that a user of Account Hacker can hack email, social networking and IM passwords with a single hacking tool and that a password can be hacked in 2 minutes, just to name a couple. I am making this review of Account Hacker v3.9.9 in order to test the veracity of these claims. Let's get started!

Downloading Account Hacker v3.9.9

The first step I took in order to review Account Hacker v3.9.9 was to download it from it's official website - http://account-hacker.com. There I clicked on one of the numerous download buttons placed throughout the website as can be seen in the screenshot below:



After clicking on the download button, the download process started. It didn't take too long for the download process to complete as Account Hacker has a small file size. Once the download was completed, I started the installation process. The installation was quick and easy, almost identical to any other installation process.

Hacking Account Passwords With Account Hacker v3.9.9

After the installation process was completed I double clicked on the icon created on my desktop to execute Account Hacker and was greeted by the hacking tool's control center. Operating Account Hacker v3.9.9 is fairly easy and straightforward. First you must select the service type you intend to hack and then the service itself from the drop down menu provided. I.e if you want to hack a Facebook password, you must tick the social networks box and select Facebook from the drop down menu. I did just that and clicked on the "recover password" button to start the password hacking process as can be seen below:



Results 

After waiting a few minutes, I the Skype password I chose was successfully hacked and I was given it's password. I also tested Account Hacker v3.9.9 by asking it to hack Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and Hotmail passwords which it successfully did as well.

Claims VS Reality

The only discrepancy I found between the claims made by the developers of Account Hacker and reality is the way Account Hacker v3.9.9 is advertised. Whereas they stated on their homepage (www.account-hacker.com) that Account Hacker is free to use this is only partially true. Only the trial version of Account Hacker is free. In order to view password hacked by Account Hacker v3.9.9 the user must pay a small fee.

Conclusion

After thoroughly testing it I can conclude this review of Account Hacker v3.9.9 by stating that it is a fully functional password hacking tool and that most of the claims made by it's developers are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment