Thursday, June 19, 2014

Facebook Password Hacker v2.9.8 Review

Introduction to Facebook Password Hacker v2.9.8

Prior to reviewing/testing Facebook Password Hacker it's important to take a look at what it's developers claim it to be. According to Facebook Password Hacker's website (www.downloadfacebookhack.com), Facebook Password Hacker is a free Facebook hacking tool that can be used by anyone to successfully hack Facebook passwords. It is time now to test the veracity of these claims!

Testing Facebook Password Hacker v2.9.8

The first step towards actually using and reviewing Facebook Password Hacker v2.9.8 is to download the Facebook hacking tool. This is very easy to do, I simply clicked on one of the many download buttons I found as can be seen below:


This started the download process which was fairly brief as Facebook Password Hacker is quite nimble in size. The download took less than 30 seconds on my broadband connection.

Hacking Facebook Passwords With Facebook Password Hacker v2.9.8

After the download was complete, I proceeded to install the Facebook hacking tool on my computer system. The installation process was quick, easy and straightforward. At the end I was prompted to run Facebook Password Hacker which I did. Once Facebook Password Hacker was executed, I was greeted by it's main control panel which I have to admit didn't look to intimidating even to a non tech savvy person like me. I followed the easy instructions and typed my target's Facebook profile ID in the appropriate box. I then clicked on the recover password button and waited for the results...



Results

After waiting some time, I was presented with the target account's password. I thus conclude this review of Facebook Password Hacker v2.9.8 by stating that Facebook Password Hacker is fully functional.

Problems & Misrepresentations 

Even though Facebook Password Hacker did successfully hack the Facebook password I wanted I found a major misrepresentation made by the developers of this Facebook hacking tool. Whereas the developers state on their homepage (www.downloadfacebookhack.com) that Facebook Password Hacker is capable of hacking a Facebook password in under 2 minutes, it took me about a quarter of an hour. After conducting repeated tests with other accounts, I found that the average time it took to hack a Facebook password was roughly 15 to 20 minutes.

Conclusions

To conclude this review, I would say that I recommend Facebook Password Hacker v2.9.8 to anyone interested in hacking Facebook passwords as it has proven itself to actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment